Frequently asked Q's (FAQ)
Why can't I place an order?
THBAD$T currently only sells/sends to Australia/New Zealand
Why is my shipment delayed?
We appreciate your patience and apologize for any delay. While we are still fulfilling orders on time, due to the impact of COVID-19 carriers have experienced some shipping delays. 90% of our deliveries ship via the AU Post office and may be delayed. Keep an eye on your email for delivery updates.
Where is my order confirmation email?
We're sorry for the confusion with locating your order confirmation email. Sometimes the email will get sorted into another folder within your email, please check the different folders in your email.
My discount code is not working, what do I do?
We are sorry you are having trouble checking out, please note that some discount codes require users to create an account on the site and be logged in upon check out to utilize the discount code.
Where is ''THBAD$T based?
Our office is located in Melbourne Australia
How can I pay for my order?
Thbad$t currently accepts Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal.
How long will it take me to get my order?
For standard shipping in Australia, you should receive your order within 1-2 weeks
For standard shipping in New Zealand, you should receive your order within 2-3 weeks
If there be any delay for any reason we will notify you via email.
Can I cancel or change my order?
We begin processing orders as soon as they are placed, for this reason, we are unable to cancel or make changes to orders.
Can I return my order?
We currently do not offer returns.
What do I do if my order is damaged?
We are so sorry to hear that your order arrived in less than pristine condition! Please let us make it right. Our customer service team will be more than happy to assist via
I received the wrong goods, what do I do?
Although we strive for perfection, we are human and sometimes the wrong items are shipped from our warehouses. We are so sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and our customer service team is here to help make things right. Please contact our customer service team via
How do I take care of the fabric?
· Cotton: Cotton holds up well to home laundering. Remove the garment from the dryer promptly to reduce wrinkling. Press using spray starch for the crispness of a laundered shirt.
· Cotton blend: Dry cotton-blend garments using your dryer's permanent-press or low-heat cycle and remove immediately to reduce wrinkling. Touch up with a steam iron; starch for a professionally laundered look.
· Nylon: Machine-wash nylon garments in warm water. Use a low-temperature setting when tumble-drying and include a dryer sheet to reduce static electricity. Use a warm iron to press, if necessary.
· Polyester: Read the label. Usually, polyester items can be machine-washed (cool) and dried (low). Check the label to see if air-drying is recommended. Touch up with a cool – never hot – iron, if necessary.
· Wool knit: Typically, wool knits need to be dry-cleaned, but check the label. If hand-washable, use cool water and a detergent for fine washables. Squeeze out excess water, then reshape and dry flat.
· Wool (lined): Lined garments generally look best when professionally dry-cleaned once a season. Between dry cleanings, remove surface soil with a brush or damp cloth. Refresh the item by hanging it from a padded hanger in a steamy bathroom; moisture will help garment shed wrinkles. When touching up with an iron, use steam in an up-and-down motion (rather than sliding the iron along with the fabric).